So you have an idea for a Disney themed blog post, how do you get it on here? Just follow these steps;
- Come up with an idea and email that idea to email@example.com
- Wait for your idea to be approved, we will email you back once we have made a decision on your idea (unless it’s inappropriate or too vague, it’s usually a yes)
- Once you’ve got the okay, start writing!
- Now you’ve typed up your blog post, email it back to us at the same address, you can send us the word document itself or copy the post straight into the body of the email.
- Wait for it to appear on the site and tell your friends! the more of us that share posts from the site, the more readers and writers we’ll get and the more people will read your work! it’s a win win!
Some details to consider
- In the email you send containing your finished post, make sure to include: the name you want displayed as the author on the post (it may be your real name or an online persona), a title for your post and an image which will be used as a title image, if not I will happily find one for your post.
- If you’re already a blogger and want to link your main blog in the post you’re submitting for You Had Me At Disney, no problem! just link us to your blog when you email your post.
- Posts should be around 300-1500 words roughly , nothing that takes hours to read but something that’s worth clicking on.
- I am only one person, give me time to read your email, approve your idea, read your post and publish it, I will try my best to get it done as soon as I can, please be patient.