Even as someone that writes a lot of blog posts regularly, I sometimes get really stumped on what to write about and as I want this site to be as busy as possible, here are some ideas on what to write about if you want to get involved but don’t know how to.
These prompts are welcome to everyone, even if there are 10 posts using the same prompt on the site already, you’re allowed to use it again, everyone will have a different way of using it. You may use these prompts in any format you wish whether it’s in a top 10 list, a poem, a recipe or just a big ol’ paragraph, if you’re unsure email us and ask.
- My favourite Disney movies and why
- My Disney collection
- My first time at Disneyland/World
- Tips and Tricks for Disneyland/World first timers
- My experience working for Disney
- Disney crafts
- Disney recipes
- Disney theories (family friendly please)
- What I want to see in a [insert Disney film here] sequel
- Reviews (films, products, games, etc.)
- How I got into Disney
- A Disney memory
- My favourite Disney songs and why
- Who to follow on social media: Disney edition
- Great Disney songs to learn on an instrument
- My favourite Disney bloggers
- Disney drawing tutorials
- Disney products wishlist
- Disney design ideas (character designs for a film, designs for products)
- A poem inspired by a Disney film/character
- The best things in the Disney Store right now
- The best Disney tattoo’s you’ve ever seen
- My favourite Disney Channel shows
- The scariest Disney Villains
- My experience meeting [insert Disney character here] at Disneyland/World
- Disney wedding ideas/plans
- Disney films I’ve never got around to seeing but want to
- What Disney means to me
- Disney make up tutorials
- My favourite Disney rides
- Disney films I disliked
- The best Disney video games
- Which Disney world would you want to be a part of and why?
I will add more and more prompts as I think of them, feel free to use any of them!
Examples of blog posts?
- My Favourite Movie Soundtracks